Monday, December 26, 2005




War is over

What will Bill O'Reilly whine about now that Christmas is over? I'm sure he'll think of something.

The materialism was a success this year. I finally have a surround sound system to go with the big-screen TV, although I'm much too tired to mess with countless wires right now. And I doubt the neighbors would appreciate me testing out the sound.

My wife is already obsessed with her
Nintendo DS and Nintendogs:Dachshund & Friends. She always had a pet growing up (dogs, rabbits, horses), but we both agree an apartment is no place for a dog, at least not the size we want (no little yappy dogs). This was a strange but successful compromise.

Yes, my 25 year old kindergarten teacher wife is playing with her virtual pet, and loving every minute of it. And I love every minute of her. I swear we're mature, enough.


Posted by Joel at 12/26/2005 12:11:00 AM