Thursday, December 15, 2005




Reports from the e-campaign front for Florida governor

Several days ago I signed up for e-mail updates/newsletters from the websites of the four major candidates for governor of Florida. Here's an update:

Charlie Crist - no e-mail confirmation, no updates
Tom Gallagher - no e-mail confirmation, no updates
Jim Davis - no e-mail confirmation, one update (Bob Graham speaking about the recent Florida Democrat Conference)
Rod Smith - three e-mail confirmations (admittedly I did technically sign up three times, only because I was presented with an error page each time I clicked submit), no updates

Extra point to Rod Smith for the cute state of Florida icon that appears next to the link to his page on my Explorer Favorites folder.


Posted by Joel at 12/15/2005 01:06:00 AM