Monday, December 12, 2005




Pantsed - Crashing the blogosphere, part III

Lest I still think no one notices the ol' ...BEEHO, it seems that the person in charge of online operations for Jim Davis' gubernatorial campaign stumbled onto my post about the campaign site.

And like a good blogger should, he
posted accordingly.

Assuming Mr. Davis checks up on his site, now the possible future governor of this state knows I made fun of his tie.

I guess I could have said worse. Now
I really hope Crist isn't elected. So when I said I wasn't sure what Davis' blog meant to me, this wasn't exactly the context I had in mind. Nevertheless I certainly enjoyed the traffic spike today. And if I'm to believe Mr. Thornton's comment, I provided the campaign office with some midday entertainment.

You meet the darndest people with this blogging thing. I even got a couple of hits from
NASA today. And unless they were on their lunch break, I know there's nothing related to work on here. Don't you guys have planets to discover or IMAX movies to make? Shame!


Posted by Joel at 12/12/2005 07:17:00 PM