Wednesday, November 23, 2005




Feeling accomplished

For the first time ever, ...BEEHO is coming to you from a brand new location: my bedroom.

After much-deserved prodding from my wife to make the obstacle course of cables from our modem disappear, I have installed a wireless internet router in my home.

There's no need to feign amazement - I know this is not a big accomplishment.

Nevertheless it's quite nice to bring the notebook trapper-keeper (much more descriptive a term for my cumbersome mobile computer) onto the bed. I don't think this means anything to my blogging. Most of my posting takes place at night long after my dear wife has gone to bed, so I'm sure the floor of the living room (we have a couch, but I only use it to lean on occasionally) will continue to be blogger central.


Maybe tomorrow I'll post from the kitchen.

A promise to my dear reader(s): the bathroom is right out.


Rabid child stays at home
Talks on a CB

- They Might Be Giants, "Rabid Child"


Posted by Joel at 11/23/2005 10:23:00 PM